Configuring a machine learning service connection
To run third-party machine learning and artificial intelligence models and use their results in Pega Platform, configure access to a third-party service, such as Google AI Platform.
For more information, see Using machine learning services.
- In the navigation pane of Prediction Studio, click .
- In the header of the Machine learning services work area, click New.
- In the New machine learning service dialog box, in the Service type list, select the machine-learning service type that you want to configure, for example, Google AI Platform.
- Enter the service name, and then select the authentication profile that you want to map to the new service.
- Save the new service connection configuration by clicking Submit.
- To test the service connection, select the More icon, and then select Test connection.
- If this machine learning service connection is for a topic detection model in Cloud AutoML, see Creating a text categorization model to run topic detection models in Cloud AutoML.
- If this machine learning service connection is for a predictive model, see Connecting to external predictive models.
Previous topic Connecting to topic detection models in Cloud AutoML Next topic Creating a text categorization model to run topic detection models in Cloud AutoML