Configure the Real Time Data Grid (RTDG) service to monitor the results of your
next-best-action decisions in real time.
You can view the results in the Visual Business Director (VBD) planner along with
visualizations for different aspects of your business.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Real-time data grid nodes section, click Edit
- In the Service settings section, configure the RTDG
- In the Cluster port field, specify the VBD node cluster
- To enable the system to try the next free cluster port when the port provided is
not available, select the Cluster port auto increment check
- In the Allocated memory (mb) field, enter the amount of
memory in megabytes (MB) allocated to the service operations.
The default amount is 1,024 MB.
- In the Planner settings section, configure the Visual Business
Director (VBD) planner:
- In the Poll interval (seconds) field, enter the frequency
for querying the server for new data.
The default frequency is 10 seconds.
- Optional: To edit the maximum number of 3D objects that the VBD planner draws on the main
scene, in the Maximum objects at current dimension levels
field, enter an integer value.
The total number of 3D objects is calculated by multiplying the number of values
on the y-axis by the number of values on the x-axis. For example, if the scene has 16
values at Group level (y-axis) and 4 values at Direction level (x-axis), the total
number of 3D objects is 64.
- Click Submit.