Configuring the specific criteria for the Proposition Filter rule
Set the validity, eligibility, and relevancy criteria for individual propositions. You can use these criteria with the criteria that are defined in the default behavior, or you can use the specific criteria to override the default behavior.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Decision category, and then click Proposition Filter.
- In the Proposition Filter tab, in the Instance name column, select an instance of the Proposition Filter rule.
- Specify criteria for filtering propositions by clicking Filter,
and then selecting an option:
- To display all propositions that belong to a particular business issue and group, select All propositions in this group.
- To display propositions that use the default behavior, select
Propositions that only include default criteria.
For more information, see Configuring the default criteria for the Proposition Filter rule.
- To display propositions that use specific criteria, select Propositions that only use specific criteria.
- In the Proposition table, select a proposition for which you want to set specific filter criteria.
- Optional: To exclude the proposition from using the default criteria that are defined for the entire group, in the Inherited from section, clear the Include check box.
- Optional: Add proposition-specific criteria in the condition builder by clicking Add
criteria, and then defining the criteria.For more information, see Defining conditions in the condition builder.
Note: The condition builder uses When rules and properties to define criteria. A field or a when condition must be registered as relevant record to appear in the list. If you edit a proposition filter which contains When rules that are not yet registered as a relevant record, the When rules are automatically registered as relevant records for the top level class of the proposition filter. Any properties used as parameters by the When rules are also registered as relevant records.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Proposition Filters Next topic Configuring the default criteria for the Proposition Filter rule