Create a Decision Data rule that you can later modify and adjust to your business needs.
You create a Decision Data rule by modifying an existing rule.
- Create a Decision Data rule for entity extraction by using the Save as option in an existing Decision Data rule for entity extraction.
- Access any Decision Data rule that contains an Apache Ruta script for
extracting structured entities:
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Decision category, and then click Decision Data.
- From the list of Decision Data rules in your application, select a rule that contains the script to use as the basis for developing the new entity extraction rule.
- Create a new Decision Data rule to contain your custom Apache Ruta
- On the Decision Data rule form, click Save as.
- Specify a new label and identifier.
- Optional: If you want to save the rule as part of a different ruleset, in the Context section, specify a new ruleset and Applies to class.
- Click Create and open.