Create the class that represents the group. Before you create a group, you need to create a business issue. Business issues and groups define a proposition hierarchy used to organize propositions.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Hierarchy tab and click .
Note: Before you click the button, you can go to the Business issues and groups panel and select the business issue where you want to create a new group.
- In the Create new group dialog box, provide the name of the group.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- Select the Create versioned proposition data check box to save the group as a decision data rule.
- Clear the Create versioned proposition data check box to save the group as a decision parameter.
- Optional: Save proposition data using a different name.
- From the Business issue list, select an applicable business issue to create issue level properties.
- Select to create the group in a ruleset or a branch.
- Click Create.
- When the business issue is created, click Close.
You can view the group you created in the Business issues and groups panel in the Hierarchy tab. The group is created in the <OrgClass>-<ApplicationName>-SR-<Issue>-<Group>.