Defining the validity period for unversioned propositions
You can define or edit the validity period of unversioned propositions. The validity period defines the life span of a proposition, that is, the time period during which that proposition is active.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click the expand control (u) to view information about the proposition that you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
- For the Active property, select the radio button that defines
the proposition validity:
- Always - Makes the proposition permanently active.
- Never - Makes the proposition inactive (that is, disabled).
- Within a defined time period - Makes the proposition active within a particular time frame. Specify the Start Date and End Date properties. The type of these properties is DateTime.
- Click Submit. The Active property of the proposition changes to True if the current date and time are within the defined validity period or when the proposition is marked as always active. Otherwise, the property value changes to False.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Editing unversioned propositions in bulk Next topic Converting groups with unversioned propositions