Exceeded threshold for error count in real-time data flow run
The processing of a real-time data flow run failed with the following exception: Failure threshold hit - too many errors occurred.
The number of errors encountered during the data flow run was greater than the record failure threshold that was defined in the resilience settings of the data flow run.
- Review the error details, stack traces, and log files to eliminate the
root cause of each error. This way, you can ensure that the number of
errors during a data flow run does not exceed the threshold limit.For more information, see Investigating data flow run failures.
- Optional: Increase the record failure threshold for data flow errors:
Important: To edit the data flow configuration, you need to stop the data flow run. Perform this operation during a maintenance window to minimize the impact on business operations.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click the Real-time processing tab.
- Open the data flow run that you want to edit by clicking its name.
- Click Stop, and then click Edit.
- In the Resilience section, in the Fail the run after more than x failed records field, enter the new failure threshold.
- Click Submit, and then click Continue.
Previous topic Data flow runs return errors while writing records to a database data set Next topic Failure or performance issues when saving records to the database