- In the navigation pane of Prediction Studio, click Models.
- In the Models workspace, open the adaptive model for which you want to record historical data.
- In the Settings tab, in the Recording historical data section, select the Record historical data check box.
- In the Sample percentage sections, specify what percentage
of all positive and negative customer responses you want to sample for the
historical data JSON file:
- In the Positive outcome field, enter a percentage for positive outcomes.
- In the Negative outcome field, enter a percentage for negative outcomes.
- Confirm your settings by clicking Save.
- To change how much time elapses between saving a
historical data JSON file and deleting the file from your repository, change the
value of the decision/adm/archiving/daysToKeepData dynamic
- Optional: To access a list of all adaptive models along with the path of the historical
data repository, in the navigation pane of Prediction Studio,
click .On the Historical data screen, you can also access information about the percentage of positive and negative responses that Pega Platform includes for each adaptive model.
Enable recording historical data for a selected adaptive model.