Generate data, behavior, and population reports when you develop models in Prediction Studio.
- Read or save the report that opens.
- In the Data analysis step, select a predictor or predictors for which you want to generate a report.
drop-down list, select a report type:
- To analyze the fields and bins that assemble each category and the interval that distinguish positive cases from negative ones, click Data report.
- To analyze how the behavior of predictors varies across the grouped bins, click Behavior report.
- To analyze how the distributions of cases and behavior vary across the classes predicted by a model, and how the predictors it uses differ in the development and validation samples, click Population report.
- In the report workspace that opens, analyze the data.
- Optional: Download the report by clicking the Save button.