Move data between data sets on the Pega Platform and initialize new Pega Platform instances by importing data set records that were exported from different Pega Platform data sets. You can import data into data sets that support the Save operation excluding the stream data sets like Facebook, Stream, or YouTube.
- Check the size of the import package and the limit for data import into a data
- Optional: If necessary, change the size limit for data import.
- In Dev Studio, click and open an instance of the Data Set rule.
- Click a data set to which you want to import data.The following data set types support import:
- Database Table
- Decision Data Store
- Event Store
- Interaction History
- Visual Business Director
- Click .
- Choose a
.zipfile that is a result of the export operation and click Import.
- When the import operation is finished, click Done.