After you create a topic detection model, import a taxonomy that contains defined topics and keywords for topic detection. Based on the keywords, topic detection assigns topics to the analyzed piece of text.
- In the Taxonomy workspace, click .
- In the Import taxonomy dialog box, click Choose
file, and then select the
- Click Import.
- To detect child topics only when the corresponding parent topic is detected, for the parent topic, select the Match child topics only if the current topic matches check box.
- Optional: To test your taxonomy, select .
- Save the taxonomy by clicking Save.You can use the taxonomy as part of a machine learning topic detection model or directly in Text Analyzers to perform keyword-based topic detection.