Quickly and conveniently manage multiple models to accommodate them to ever-changing business requirements, through a wide range of the available types of actions requirements. You can test, update, or delete any completed categorization or text extraction model. You can also add a language to the model or save the model as a different rule instance.
- In the navigation pane of Prediction Studio, click Models.
- For the model that you want to manage, click the More icon, and
then select the action that you want to perform:
Choices Actions Test the performance of your model in real-time text analytics
- Click Test.For more information, see Testing text analytics models.
Add a language to the model
- Click Add language.
For example: You can add new languages to a model when you extend your product offer abroad. Improve model accuracy by adding feedback and training data, and editing the existing data
- Click Update.For more information, see Updating training data for text analytics models.
Specify when you want the system to automatically retrain and deploy the model
- Click Model settings.
- In the Prediction settings window, turn on the Auto update the model switch.
- In the Schedule list, select how you want to schedule
the automatic update.
You can retrain your model each time a specific number of feedback items has been collected or after a specified time interval. For more information, see the following Pega Community articles: Feedback loop for text analysis and Update text analytics models instantly through an API.
Save the model as a different instance of the Decision Data rule
- Click Save as.
Note: For more information, switch your workspace to Dev Studio and access the Dev Studio help system. Switch between model versions
- Click Manage versions.
- In the Manage versions window, click the version name,
and then click Restore.
Result: The system creates a new version of the model that is based on the model version that you select. Export the model
- Click Manage versions.
- In the Manage versions window, click Export next to the model version that you want to export.
Delete a model language
- Click Delete language.
For example: Remove a language when you withdraw your product offer from a chosen country. Permanently remove obsolete models from Prediction Studio and Dev Studio
- Click Delete.
Note: If the model has several versions, by clicking Delete you delete the most recent version of the model and the training data associated with the model version.
For more information, see Clearing deleted models in Prediction Studio.
- Click Test.