Control record processing in your application by starting, stopping, or restarting data flows. Monitor data flow status to achieve a better understanding of data flow performance.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Data Flows landing page, select the data flow type that
you want to manage:
- To manage data flows that use a non-stream data set as the main input, click the Batch processing tab.
- To manage data flows that use a stream data set as the main input, click the Real-time processing tab.
- To manage data flows that are triggered in the single case mode from the DataFlow-Execute method, click the Single case processing tab.
Note: The landing page may include the External processing tab for managing data flows that run in external environments. The tab is hidden from the user interface by default, and can be made available through a dynamic system setting. External data flows are deprecated and no longer officially supported.
- In the Action column, click Manage.
- In the Manage list, select whether you want to start, stop, or
restart a data flow run.The available actions depend on the current data flow run status. For example, if a data flow run status is Completed, the available actions include Restart.
- Optional: To display detailed information about the data flow run, click a run ID in the ID column.
- Optional: To display the data flow configuration, click the name of a data flow rule in the Data flow column.