Monitoring interaction results
Ensure that you stay up to date with recent interaction results by filtering and analyzing the interaction history records.
Decision management provides four default interaction history reports based on the Data-Decision-IH-Fact class and a stream-based interaction history that includes all interactions from the last 24 hours.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Interactions source data set list, click
Note: The Interactions Stream option applies to summary data sets that use an interactions stream as the source of interactions. This feature is deprecated and no longer supported. It will be removed in future versions of Pega Platform.
- Select how you want to filter the interaction results:
- To filter by the acceptance rate per proposition group, click Accept rate.
- To filter by the number of propositions that were offered per direction and channel, click Volume by proposition.
- To filter by the number of propositions that were offered per business issue and group, click Volume by proposition.
- To filter by interaction history records from the last 30 days, click Recent interactions.
Previous topic Deleting an association between interactions and customer IDs Next topic Creating a Monte Carlo data set record