Recognizing user intent
Create intent analysis models to enable your application to detect the ideas that users express through written communication. For example, you can use an intent model when you want your chatbot to understand and respond when someone asks for help.
- Ensure that the system locale language settings are set to UTF-8.
- Specify a repository for text analytics models. For more information, see Specifying a database for Prediction Studio records.
- Setting up an intent detection model
- Preparing data for intent detection
- Uploading data for training and testing of the intent detection model
- Defining training and testing samples, and building the intent detection model
- Accessing intent analysis model evaluation reports
- Saving the intent detection model
Previous topic Requirements and best practices for creating a taxonomy for rule-based classification analysis Next topic Setting up an intent detection model