When a batch data flow run finishes with failures, you can identify all the records that failed during the run. After you fix all the issues that are related to the failed records, you can reprocess the failures to complete the run by resubmitting the partitions with failed records. This option saves time when your data flow run processes millions of records and you do not want to start the run from the beginning.
- Create a batch run for a selected data flow.For more information, see Creating a batch run for data flows.
- If the run fails, for example, due to an exceeded error threshold, click Continue.
- When the run finishes with failures, display details about each failed record by clicking the # Failed records column.
- Troubleshoot and fix the failures.For more information, see .
- In the batch data flow run, click Reprocess failures.
- Optional: To see how many partitions are resubmitted, click View affected partitions.
- To reprocess failures, click Submit.