Setting up a keyword-based topic detection model
Create a keyword-based topic detection model by specifying the model name, language, and corresponding ruleset. After you create the model, complete the model configuration by defining a taxonomy of topics and keywords.
- In the navigation pane of Prediction Studio, click Models.
- In the header of the Models work area, click .
- In the New text categorization model window, perform the
- In the Name field, enter a name for the topic detection model.
- In the Language list, select a language for the model to
use.For more information, see Language support for NLP.
- In the What do you want to detect? section, click Topics, and then select the Use category keywords check box.
- In the Save taxonomy section, specify the class in which you want to save the model, and then specify its ruleset or branch.
- Click Create.
- Create a taxonomy in Prediction Studio. For more information, see Creating a taxonomy for keyword-based topic detection.
- Import a file with an existing taxonomy. For more information, see Importing a taxonomy for keyword-based topic detection.
Previous topic Creating keyword-based topic detection models Next topic Creating a taxonomy for keyword-based topic detection