Setting up your environment
System architects can perform a number of optional tasks, such as configuring the default application context for models and other Prediction Studio records or selecting an internal database where Prediction Studio records are stored. Prediction Studio also allows you to enable outcome inferencing and configure the model transparency policy.
By default, transitions to Prediction Studio from Dev Studio are disabled, which means that all rules open in Dev Studio. You can configure the EnableDevStudioTransitions dynamic system setting to enable such transitions.
- Setting access to Prediction Studio
- Changing your workspace
- Specifying a repository for Prediction Studio models
- Specifying a database for Prediction Studio records
- Configuring the default rule context
- Enabling outcome inferencing
- Analyzing example projects and models in Prediction Studio
- Clearing deleted models in Prediction Studio
Previous topic Prediction Studio overview Next topic Setting access to Prediction Studio