Updating models by uploading the feedback data
You can update a model by importing feedback data from an .xls file.
Use this option when you want to move the feedback data between environments, for example, from the production environment to the development environment, for testing purposes.
- In the navigation pane of Prediction Studio, click Models.
- In the tile that represents the model that you want to update, click More and then select
- Proceed with on-screen instructions until the Source selection step.
- In the Source selection step, ensure that the Upload data source option is selected.
- Upload the feedback data:
- In the Upload data source window, select the file with feedback data from your directory.
- Select Append to the existing data.
- Click Upload.
- Proceed with on-screen instructions to update the model.
Previous topic Feeding the feedback data to text analytics models Next topic Best practices for providing feedback for text categorization models