- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Decision data records list, click the name of the group where you want to add a proposition.
- On the Data tab, click New.
- On the Create or update proposition, enter the proposition name and description.
- Optional: For the Active property, select the radio button that defines
the proposition validity:
- Always - Makes the proposition permanently active.
- Never - Makes the proposition inactive (that is, disabled).
- Within a defined time period - Makes the proposition active within a particular time frame. Specify the Start Date and End Date properties. The type of these properties is DateTime.
Note: The default setting is Always.
- Optional: Provide additional information, depending on the number of properties available in the proposition group.
- Click Create.
You can view the newly created proposition on the Data tab of the group (decision data record).