- Add topics that you want to detect in incoming messages in your conversational channels:
- Add entities that you want to detect in incoming messages in your
conversational channels.For more information, see Adding entities to text predictions.
- Add, review, and approve the training data for topics, sentiments, and
entities.For more information, see Reviewing and adding training data for text predictions.
- Optional: Add models to the text prediction and configure their settings.For more information, see Managing models in text predictions.
- Optional: Modify the general settings of your text prediction and manage its
models.For more information, see Configuring general text prediction settings.
- Rebuild the models in the text prediction.For more information, see Building models in text predictions.
- Test the text prediction.For more information, see Testing text predictions.
- Deploy the text prediction to the Production environment.For more information, see Moving applications between systems.
- In the production environment, monitor the performance of your text prediction
to identify opportunities to improve the configuration of text analytics for
your conversational channels.For more information, see Monitoring text predictions.
Configuring outcomes in a non-production environment
Building models and testing predictions
Deploying to Production
Monitoring text predictions