Use score comparison to compare the scores generated by different models in terms of behavior, lift, odds, gains, value, and discrimination as displayed in the comparison curves.
- In the Score comparison step, select one or more predictive models and click Analyze charts.
- In the Model analysis charts workspace, analyze the data:
- To view the cumulative behavior for all models, click the Behavior tab.
- To view the improvement in the cumulative behavior over the average behavior in binary models, click the Lift tab.
- To view the cumulative odds for the extended binary models, click the Odds tab.
- To view the cumulative percentage of positive cases for all models, click the Gains tab.
- To view the cumulative value for binary and extended binary models, click the
This tab is available only if you have a numeric predictor with type as value during data analysis. You can view the graph for all the value predictors by choosing the predictor from the drop-down list.
- To view the discrimination for binary and extended binary models, click the Discrimination tab.
- Optional: To save the score data as a CSV file, click Export as CSV.This file includes information about the cumulative score for cases.