You can automate data management operations on records that are defined by the Monte Carlo data set by using the DataSet-Execute method. You can perform these operations programmatically, instead of doing them manually.
- Create an activity rule from the navigation panel, by clicking , to start the DataSet-Execute method.For more information, see Activities - Completing the New or Save As form.
- Click the activity Steps tab.
- In the Method field, enter DataSet-Execute.
- In the Step page field, specify the step page on which the method operates, or leave this field blank to use the primary page of this activity.
- Optional: Enter a description for the method.
- Click the Arrow icon to the left of the Method field to expand the Method Parameters section.
- In the Data Set field, enter the name of the Monte Carlo data set.
- In the Operation list, to read all records from the Monte Carlo
data set, select the Browse operation and specify additional
- In the Maximum number of records to read field, enter a value to define the threshold for stopping the browse operation. You can also define this value through an expression.
- In the Store results in field, define the result page. The result page consists of an existing Code-Pega-List page.