Set the default behavior configuration to define how a Proposition Filter rule processes propositions that do not match any specific filter criteria.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Decision category, and then click Proposition Filter.
- In the Proposition Filter tab, in the Instance name column, select an instance of the Proposition Filter rule.
- Click the Default criteria tab.
- In the Group level section, set the filtering criteria for
propositions that are associated with this Proposition Filter rule:
- To evaluate propositions with no specific filter criteria as false. select As false.
- To evaluate propositions with no specific filter criteria as true, select As true.
- To use the condition builder to define the filter criteria. select
Using custom criteria.
For more information, see Defining conditions in the condition builder.
Note: The condition builder uses When rules and properties to define criteria. A field or a when condition must be registered as relevant record to appear in the list. If you edit a proposition filter which contains When rules that are not yet registered as a relevant record, the When rules are automatically registered as relevant records for the top level class of the proposition filter. Any properties that are used as parameters by the When rules are also registered as relevant records.
- Click Save.
- Optional: To verify that the propositions contain the expected values, click .
- In the Run Proposition Filter window, select a business issue, group, and proposition.
- In the Run context pane, specify the run context.
- Click Run.