- Open the text prediction:
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon that represents a channel for which you want to configure the text prediction.
- On the channel configuration page, click the Behavior tab, and then click Open text prediction.
- In the Prediction workspace, click the Settings tab, and scroll down to the Language settings section.
- To define the languages that you want to use in this text prediction, in the
Languages field, select one or more languages for the
text that you want to analyze.
For more information, see Language support for NLP.
- To change the detection method for incoming text, in the Language
detection list, select one of the following options:
Choices Actions Automatically detect the language
- Select Automatically detect language.
- Optional: To define the language to use when no other language is automatically detected, select the Enable fallback language check box, and then select the fallback language.
Use the language metadata tag (lang:) of the incoming records for language detection Select Language detected by publisher. Always assign a specific language to the analyzed text Select Specify language, and pick a language from the list.
- To enable a spell checker, select the Enable spell
checking check box, and then select a spell checker rule.
- Click Save.