To run third-party machine learning and artificial intelligence models and use
their results in Pega Platform, configure access to a third-party
service, such as Google AI Platform.
For more information, see Using machine learning services.
Before you begin: In Dev Studio, create an
authentication profile to which you map the new service configuration. For more
information, see Creating an authentication profile.
What to do next: Run your model through the new service connection:
In the navigation pane of Prediction Studio, click .
- In the header of the Machine learning services work
area, click New.
- In the New machine learning service dialog box, in the
Service type list, select the machine-learning
service type that you want to configure, for example, Google AI
- Enter the service name, and then select the authentication profile that you
want to map to the new service.
- Save the new service connection configuration by clicking
- To test the service connection, select the More icon,
and then select Test connection.