Start defining propositions hierarchy by creating the class that represents the business issue. You need business issues to create groups which can store properties. Business issues and groups define a proposition hierarchy used to organize propositions.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Hierarchy tab, click .
- In the Create new business issue dialog box, provide the name for the business issue.
- Select to create the property in a ruleset or a branch.
- Click Create.
- When the business issue is created, click Close.
You can view the business issue you created in the Business issues and groups panel in the Hierarchy tab. By default, the business issue is created as the top level class <OrgClass>-<ApplicationName>-SR-<Issue>.