- In the Model creation step, from the Create model drop-down list, click Genetic algorithm.
- In the Create Genetic Algorithm model workspace, enter a Name and a Description. Click Create model.
section, specify how many generations of
models you want to run:
- , .
If Then If you want to stop after a specified number of generations, select Number of generations and enter the number of generations. Click Run. Note: Consecutive runs always continue to improve the result of the previous run. To try to achieve a higher performance, run the algorithm for an additional number of generations. If you want to stop generating models when the performance increase on the validation set for a specified number of generations is below the specified value, perform the following actions:
- Select the Early stopping option.
Enter a value for the minimum performance increase.
The default value is 0.01.
- Enter the number of generations for which there is no minimum performance increase on the validation set. Click Run.
- When you get a model with the expected performance, click Submit.