Create a model that works well on linear data.
- In the Model creation step, from the Create model drop-down list, click Regression.
- In the Create regression workspace, in the Summary section, enter a Model name and a Description. Click Create model.
dialog box, select predictors:
- To select the best predictors in a group, click Use best of each group.
- To select all the predictors, click Use all predictors.
- To choose particular predictors, in the Use predictor column, select the check boxes for the predictors you want to use.
- Confirm the list of predictors by clicking Create model.
workspace, review the model:
- To review the model in the form of the coefficients of the regression formula, click the Formula tab.
- To review the model as a scorecard, click the Scorecard tab. When viewing as a scorecard, realign the coefficients to range between 0 and 1000, instead of the default range between 0 to 1 by selecting the Align Scores check box.
- To review model sensitivity, click the Sensitivity tab.
- To generate an SQL query, click the Scorecard SQL tab.
- Confirm the model configuration by clicking Submit.