- In Dev Studio, click .
- In the Scorecard tab, double-click a scorecard instance.
- To combine the score, in the scorecard instance tab, in the Combiner
function field, choose one of the following options:
- To combine the total sum of score values between predictors, click Sum.
- To combine the score for each predictor and take the lowest value, click Min.
- To combine the score for each predictor and take the highest value, click Max.
- To combine the total sum of score values between predictors divided by the number of predictors, click Average.
- In the Predictor expression field, define predictors in one of
the following ways:
- By selecting existing single value properties.
- By using an expression (for example,
- In the Condition field, define the criteria to match the
predictor values to the score.
For example: If the .Score property is Less Than or Equal to 20, the score is 0.2.
- In the Score field, enter the score for cases that fall into the
For example: You can define the score in one of the following ways:
- Explicitly (20)
- Through a property (.Score)
- As a result of an expression (.Score*.PenaltyMargin or @divide(.Score,100))
- Optional: In the Otherwise field, enter a default score for cases that do not match the defined conditions.
- In the Weight field, define the coefficient of the predictor.
By default, every predictor is assigned the same weight (1). Changing this value results in the calculation of the final score as weight multiplied by score (for example, 0.5*30). Maintaining the default value implies that only the score is considered because the coefficient is 1 (for example, 1*30).