You can define or edit the validity period of versioned propositions. The validity period defines the life span of a proposition, that is, the time period during which that proposition is active.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Decision data records list, navigate to the group where the proposition is located.
- On the Data tab, click the name of the proposition that you want to edit.
- On the Create or update proposition form, click Edit.
- For the Active property, select the radio button that defines
the proposition validity:
- Always - Make the proposition permanently eligible.
- Never - Makes the proposition inactive (that is, disabled).
- Within a defined time period - Makes the proposition active within a particular time frame. Specify the Start Date and End Date properties. The type of these properties is DateTime.
- Click Submit.
The Active property of the proposition changes to True if the current date and time are within the defined validity period or when the proposition is marked as always active. Otherwise, the property value changes to False.
- Click Save.