You can delete adaptive models and all their associated statistics. Deleting
an adaptive model removes a model but does not affect the adaptive model rule (configuration).
Deleting adaptive models is not a common action and must be done cautiously. A
deleted model instance is removed from the list but you can re-create it if you execute that
model instance again.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Decisioning: Model Management tab, in the
Models section, click Adaptive.
- Select the models that you want to remove and click
- To delete the associated data mart records, in the confirmation dialog box, select the
Also delete the associated data mart records.
- In the confirmation dialog box, click Submit.