Editing an imported model
After importing a predictive model from a
PMML file or an H2O
MOJO file, map the model predictors to Pega Platform properties. You can also update the outcome definition
- Open the predictive model that you want to edit, for example, Predict Call Context.
- On the Mapping tab, associate the model predictors with
Pega Platform properties by selecting corresponding
properties in the Field menu.
Note: If the properties that you need are not available in Pega Platform, ask your system architect to add the properties for you.
- Optional: To update the labels for response capture, on the Model
tab, change the current outcome definition settings:
- In the Outcome definition section, click
Edit, and update the model objective.
Note: To capture responses for the model, the model objective label that you specify should match the value of the .pyPrediction parameter in the response strategy (applies to all model types).
- In the Outputs section, update the
Default value entries for the outputs that
you want to change.To enable response capture for binary models, the label of the predicted outcome that you want to monitor must be the same as the .pyOutcome parameter value in the response strategy.
- In the Outcome definition section, click Edit, and update the model objective.
- Confirm your updates by clicking Save.
Previous topic Importing the H2O implementation library Next topic Configuring custom functions of a PMML model