A text prediction can analyze the text in your conversational channels to detect topics, sentiments, and entities. Depending on your business needs, select the outcomes that you want your text prediction to predict.
- Open the text prediction:
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon that represents a channel for which you want to configure the text prediction.
- On the channel configuration page, click the Behavior tab, and then click Open text prediction.
- In the Prediction workspace, click the Settings tab.
- In the Prediction details section, choose which outcomes
you want to predict:
- To detect the topic of the text, such as a request for support, select the Topics check box.
- To detect whether the sentiment of the text is positive, negative, or neutral, select the Sentiment check box.
- To detect entities in the text, such as names of people or organizations, phone numbers, and addresses, select the Entity check box.
- Click Save.