The number of errors encountered during the data flow run was greater than the record failure threshold that was defined in the resilience settings of the data flow run.
- Review the error details, stack traces, and log files to eliminate the
root cause of each error. This way, you can ensure that the number of
errors during a data flow run does not exceed the threshold limit.For more information, see Investigating data flow run failures.
- Optional: Increase the record failure threshold for data flow errors:
Important: To edit the data flow configuration, you need to stop the data flow run. Perform this operation during a maintenance window to minimize the impact on business operations.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click the Real-time processing tab.
- Open the data flow run that you want to edit by clicking its name.
- Click Stop, and then click Edit.
- In the Resilience section, in the Fail the run after more than x failed records field, enter the new failure threshold.
- Click Submit, and then click Continue.