Control record processing in your application by starting, stopping, or restarting data flows. Monitor data flow status to achieve a better understanding of data flow performance.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Data Flows landing page, select the data flow type that
you want to manage:
- To manage data flows that use a non-stream data set as the main input, click the Batch processing tab.
- To manage data flows that use a streaming data set (such as Kafka, Kinesis, or Stream) as the main input, click the Real-time processing tab.
- To manage data flows that are triggered in the single case mode from the DataFlow-Execute method, click the Single case processing tab.
- In the Action column, click Manage.
- In the Manage list, select whether you want to
Continue or Restart a data flow run.The available actions depend on the current data flow run status. For example, if a data flow run status is Completed, the available actions include Restart.
- Optional: To display detailed information about the data flow run, click a run ID in the ID column.
- Optional: To display the data flow configuration, click the name of a data flow rule in the Data flow column.