Ensure that you stay up to date with recent interaction results by filtering and
analyzing the interaction history records.
Decision management provides four default interaction history reports based on the
Data-Decision-IH-Fact class and a stream-based interaction
history that includes all interactions from the last 24 hours.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Interactions source data set list, click
Note: The Interactions Stream
option applies to summary data sets that use an interactions stream as the source
of interactions. This feature is deprecated and no longer supported. It will
be removed in future versions of Pega Platform.
- Select how you want to filter the interaction results:
- To filter by the acceptance rate per proposition group, click
- To filter by the number of propositions that were offered per direction
and channel, click Volume by proposition.
- To filter by the number of propositions that were offered per business
issue and group, click Volume by
- To filter by interaction history records from the last 30 days, click