Setting a size limit for data import into a data set
When you import data into a data set, the maximum size of the import package is 100 MB by default. You can decrease this value to 1 MB or increase it up to 2047 MB.
- Modify the size limit for data import in one of the following ways:
Ask a system administrator to change the following setting in the
<env name="Initialization/MaximumFileUploadSizeMB" value="100" />, where
valueis the maximum size of the import package. The available range is from 1 to 2047.
- Create an instance of the dynamic system setting rule that overrides the size limit in
the prconfig.xml file by performing the following actions:
- In Dev Studio, click .
- Enter a short description. For example, MaxImportSizeDataSet.
- In the Owning Ruleset field, enter Pega-Engine.
- In the Setting Purpose field, enter prconfig/Initialization/MaximumFileUploadSizeMB/default.
- Click Create and open.
- In the Value field, enter the maximum size of the package that can be imported. The available range is from 1 to 2047.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Importing data into a data set Next topic DataSet-Execute method