Get detailed insight into how scores are calculated by testing the scorecard logic from the Scorecard rule form. The test results show the score explanations for all the predictors that were used in the calculation, so that you can validate and refine the current scorecard design or troubleshoot potential issues.
- Open the Scorecard rule instance that you want to test by performing the
- In Dev Studio, click .
- Click the name of a Scorecard rule.
- In the top-right corner of the Scorecard rule form, click .
- In the Test inputs section of the Run
window, enter sample values for each scorecard predictor.Provide values that correspond to the property type of each predictor, for example, text, integer, and so on. You can also enter an expression.
- To confirm your input and start the test, click Run.