Identify and address the root cause of the issue by performing the following procedures.
- In Prediction Studio, open the adaptive model by clicking the corresponding notification.
- On the Monitor tab, for the affected model instance, click Model report.
- Expand the Model details section, and then, in
the Number of responses section, sum the number of
responses that the model instance has registered for each response
- If each response type has less than 100 responses, wait until the model receives more responses.
- If each response type has more than 100 responses, reset the model.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Model Management landing page, click Adaptive.
- Select the adaptive model for which you received the notification by selecting the corresponding check box.
- Click Clear.
Verify the number of registered responses
Reset the model