Configure your text prediction to detect entities in the text, such as names of people, organizations, addresses, emails, phone numbers, and postal codes. You can use entities to populate case properties automatically from incoming messages in your conversational channels.
- Open the text prediction:
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon that represents a channel for which you want to configure the text prediction.
- On the channel configuration page, click the Behavior tab, and then click Open text prediction.
- For the prediction that you want to configure, click Open prediction.
- In the Prediction workspace, click .
- In the Language field, select the language for which you want to add an entity.
- Click Create entity, and then perform one of the
Choices Actions Create an entity
- Select Create new entity, and then click Next.
- In the New entity window, in the Entity name field, enter the name for the new entity.
- In the Entity model field, select an
entity extraction model with which you want to associate the
new entity.You can also create an entity extraction model by selecting Create new, and then providing a name for the model.
- Click Create.
Choose an entity from the list
- Select Choose existing entity, and then click Next.
- From the list of available entities, select one or more entities, and then click Add.
- To configure the entity, click the Properties icon next to the entity.
- Configure the entity by using one of the following methods:
Choices Actions Machine learning
- On the Machine learning tab, click Add training data.
- In the Text window, enter a text sample to use as training data for the entity extraction model, and then click Add.
- Add multiple training data by repeating steps 6.a and 6.b.
- Click each training data in the list, and then review the results of text analysis.
- If the model does not detect the entity in the text or assigns an incorrect entity type to the entity, double-click and then right-click the entity in the text, and then select the correct entity type from the list.
- Add training data to train the entity extraction model that
is associated with this entity type.
- Click RUTA, and then select the Enable RUTA check box.
- Use the Ruta language to define the detection
- Click Keywords, and then select the Enable keywords check box.
- To add a keyword manually, click Add keyword, and then enter the keyword and its synonyms.
- To create a list of keywords by uploading a file, click
Choose File, browse for the file,
and then click Open.If you do not have a topic file ready, you can create it by using the keyword template.
- Click Save.
- In the prediction workspace, click Save to save your changes.