Adding parameterized predictors
To use input fields that are not available on the primary page where the rule is defined, but which are on the Strategy Results page (SR), configure these input fields as parameterized predictors for an adaptive model. If you do not specify parameterized predictors, your adaptive model can learn only from properties that are defined within the primary page context.
The values of parameterized predictors are set in the strategies by using the Supply data via parameter of an Adaptive Model component. For the adaptive learning, there is no difference between parameterized predictors and non-parameterized predictors.
Predictors added from the Predictors tab are automatically added to the read-only view of the Adaptive Model rule instance. You can change only the predictor type.
- In the navigation pane of Prediction Studio, click Models.
- Open an adaptive model that you want to edit.
- In the adaptive model form, click the Predictors tab, and click Parameters.
- To add a new parameterized predictor, click Add parameter.
- Enter a name and description for the new parameter.
- Select a data type for the parameter and click Save.
Previous topic Adding multiple predictors to an adaptive model Next topic Enabling predefined Interaction History predictors for existing adaptive models