Follow these steps to create propositions that are stored in the system as
decision data records. These propositions are part of the decision data rule instance managing
propositions for a given group.
In Pega decision management, a proposition is
anything that can be offered to a customer. This can include things like advertisements,
products, offer bundles, or service actions. Whatever is presented to the customer as the
Next-Best-Action is called a proposition.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Decision data records list, click the name of the group
where you want to add a proposition.
- On the Data tab, click New.
- On the Create or update proposition, enter the proposition name
- Optional: For the Active property, select the radio button that defines
the proposition validity:
- Always - Makes the proposition permanently active.
- Never - Makes the proposition inactive (that is, disabled).
- Within a defined time period - Makes the proposition active
within a particular time frame. Specify the Start Date and
End Date properties. The type of these properties is
- Optional: Provide additional information, depending on the number of properties available in the
- Click Create.