Binning symbolic predictors
Generate bins over which you want to distribute the symbols that are not assigned to a category.
- In the Data analysis step, click a symbolic predictor.
- In the predictor workspace, click the Binning tab.
- Optional: Enter a value between 0 and 200 for the most frequent remaining values.This is the number of bins over which you want to distribute the symbols that are not assigned to a category.
- Optional: To read the data in a graph or a table, click the Graphical view tab or the Tabular view tab. Click Apply.
- Confirm your updates by clicking Submit.
Previous topic Binning numeric predictors Next topic Grouping options for predictors