Building models in text predictions
After you add new training data for topics or entities that you want to detect in incoming messages, your text prediction contains pending training data. You need to build the topic and entity extraction models to train them with this new training data.
The following example shows the pending training data for entity extraction models: three items of data for the airlines_entities model, and one item for the pySystemEntities model.
- Open the text prediction:
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon that represents a channel for which you want to configure the text prediction.
- On the channel configuration page, click the Behavior tab, and then click Open text prediction.
- In the Prediction workspace, click Build.
- In the Build models window, select the models that you want to build.
- Click Build.
Result: The training of the model starts. The status of the training is displayed on the message bar below the prediction header. You can view detailed progress information by clicking training jobs. At any time, you can stop the model building process by clicking Cancel all builds.
- After the build is complete, click View report to
display a summary of the training.In the model training report, you can compare the f-scores of the models before and after the training. In the following example, the f-score of the model improved by 0.03 points after the training.
Previous topic Reviewing and adding training data for text predictions Next topic Testing text predictions