Cannot edit a rule instance in a change request
You can open rule instances that are part of the change only in review mode, and you cannot edit them.
Potential causes include:
- You are not the owner of the change request.
- The change request is not in progress.
- The rule instance that you want to edit is checked out by another operator in Dev Studio.
- In the Customer Decision Hub portal dashboard, check whether the change request is in progress and assigned to the correct operator.
- Ask a system architect to take the following actions in Dev Studio:
- Check whether the rule instance is checked out by another
operator.For more information, see Checking out a rule.
- Check the rule instance for compilation errors and fix any errors that you find.
- On the Security tab of the Operator ID, select Allow rule check out.
- Check whether the branch ruleset for the application overlay is present.
- Check whether the rule instance is checked out by another operator.
Previous topic Troubleshooting revision management issues Next topic Cannot see certain tabs on a rule form in a change request