Configuring spelling checker settings
By using the spelling checker, you can categorize the text with a greater confidence score, making the analysis more accurate and reliable.The spelling checker feature is available only for categorization analysis. You can use English, Spanish, French, and German default dictionaries. You can also upload custom dictionaries that best suit your business needs. Checking spelling is available only when categorization analysis is enabled on the Select Analysis tab. Each Spell checker Decision Data rule can have multiple language dictionaries associated with it. Each dictionary decision data has the following properties:
- Language – Indicates the language of the dictionary.
- Spell Checker Property – Contains text files with dictionary entries. The text files can be classified into different categories (for example, Main, Supplemental, and so on).
- In the Records panel, click .
- Click the Advanced tab.
- In the Topic settings section, select the Enable spell checking check box.
- In the Spell checker field, select a spelling checker decision
Note: The default spelling checker decision data rule is pySpellChecker.
- If you modified an instance of a Spell checker Decision Data rule that your application
is currently using, perform one of the following actions:
- Save the property to a different branch.
- Save the property to a different rule set version.
Previous topic Configuring sentiment score range Next topic Configuring categorization settings