Connecting to an external Cassandra database through the Decision Data Store service
Updated on July 5, 2022
This content applies only to On-premises and Client-managed cloud environments
Start storing data in an external Cassandra database by configuring the Decision
Data Store service.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Decision data store nodes section, click
- In the Edit decision data store settings window, select
the Use external Cassandra cluster check box.
- In the Cassandra host(s) field, enter a comma-separated
list of Cassandra host names or IP addresses.
- In the Cassandra CQL port field, enter the Cassandra
Query Language (CQL) port.
To connect to the DDS node cluster by using third-party or custom tools to
load or extract data through the Thrift protocol, enter
9160. To use the CQL3 Cassandra protocol, enter
- In the Cassandra user ID and Cassandra
password fields, enter the credentials for the Cassandra user
role that you created.
- In the Logging level list, select a logging level.
For more information about Cassandra driver loggers, see the DataStax driver
- Click Submit.