- In the Model creation step, from the Create model drop-down list, click Genetic algorithm.
- In the Create Genetic Algorithm model workspace, enter a Name and a Description. Click Create model.
section, specify how many generations of
models you want to run:
- , .
If Then If you want to stop after a specified number of generations, select Number of generations and enter the number of generations. Click Run. If you want to stop generating models when the performance increase on the validation set for a specified number of generations is below the specified value, perform the following actions:
- Select the Early stopping option.
Enter a value for the minimum performance increase.
The default value is 0.01.
- Enter the number of generations for which there is no minimum performance increase on the validation set. Click Run.
- When you get a model with the expected performance, click Submit.