Create a property in a particular business issue and group. For example, this can be a property named Customer ID of text type which can store customers' IDs.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Hierarchy tab, click Add > New
- In the Create new property dialog box, provide the name of the property and select a property type.
- In the Context section, select a scope for the property you
If you select Top Level option from the Hierarchy list, you create properties that apply to all propositions and Group drop-down list is not displayed.
- From the Hierarchy list, select an applicable business issue to create issue-level properties.
- From the Group list, select an applicable business issue to create group level properties.
- Select to create the property in a ruleset or a branch.
- Click Create.
- After the property is created, click Close.